Term and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
for the Parasole Dining Club:
- Parasole Restaurant Holdings, Inc. may, at any time, terminate or modify the Parasole Dining Club program and program rules without any further obligations to members.
- Abuse of the Parasole Dining Club including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of rewards, points or promotional offers and misrepresentation of facts relating thereto or other improper conduct as determined by Parasole Restaurant Holdings, Inc. in the its sole judgment, may result in cancellation of the member’s account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all points accrued and cancelation of previously issued unused rewards. In connection with the enforcement of any of the terms and conditions governing the Parasole Dining Club, Parasole Restaurant Holdings, Inc. reserves the right to take appropriate legal action as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorneys’ fees and court costs.
- Parasole Restaurant Holdings, Inc. reserves the right to interpret and apply the policies and procedures communicated in the terms and conditions. All determinations by Parasole Restaurant Holdings, Inc. shall be final and conclusive in each case. These terms and conditions supersede all previously published terms and conditions.
- A member can view their account activity online at www.parasole.com/diningclub. For information about an individual account or any other program-related questions or information contact Parasole Dining Club Customer Service by mail at: 5032 France Avenue South, Edina, MN 55410 or by email at email@example.com. By phone, call 612-822-0016.
- Parasole Restaurant Holdings, Inc. reserves the right to make Parasole Dining Club points and promotional offers available to select members based on purchase activity, geographical location, program participation, or information supplied by member.
- A member may cancel their membership at any time by notifying Parasole Restaurant Dining Club Customer Service by mail, email, or telephone. Parasole Dining Club, in its sole discretion reserves the right to cancel an individual membership.
- If there is no account activity or point-earning from any source posted to a Parasole Dining Club member’s account for 12 months, the account is subject to closure and termination including forfeiture of all accrued points and rewards.
- As a member of the Parasole Dining Club, members earn points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases, when member’s Parasole Dining Club member number is provided at time of purchase in-store, or when members enter their member number online for purchase of gift cards. Purchases earn points at the following rate:
|Annual Spending||Points Earned|
|$1-1,499||1 point per dollar|
|$1,500-2,999||1.25 points per dollar|
|$3,000 or greater||1.5 points per dollar|
Points earned will be rounded to the nearest whole number.
- Points calculations are based upon dollars spent on eligible purchases excluding tax and tip.
- Members do not earn points when redeeming Dining Club Rewards. Membership cards and points have no cash value and are non-transferable.
- Parasole Restaurant Holdings, Inc. is not responsible for communications lost due to change of address or other contact information. Points that remain on member’s account expire and are forfeited when the program is terminated.
- Parasole Dining Club Points do not expire, however, rewards must be redeemed within 12 months of the date earned.
- All points and subsequent rewards must be earned and used according to the terms and conditions of the Parasole Dining Club program.
- The rate at which you earn points is on an annual spending basis. It will revert back at level one on your anniversary date.
- Rewards cannot be used to purchase Parasole Gift Cards.